On June 26-30, 2017 NATO project team from NULP,i.e. Dr.Pavlo Shapoval,young researchers Martyn Sozanskyi and Vitaliy Stadnik took part in the International Scientific Conference “Chemical Technology and Engineering” (CTE-2017).
That conference was included in the list of scientific events of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Conference was organized by:
- Department of Chemical Engineering, Lviv National Polytechnic University (Ukraine)
- Division of Bioprocess and Biomedical Engineering, Wroclaw Universiy of Science and Technology (Poland)
- New Chemical Syntheses Institute (Poland)
- Department of Chemical and Process Engineering, Rzeszow University of Technology (Poland)
with the participation of
- Young Scientists’ Council of the Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technologies, Lviv National Polytechnic University (Lviv, Ukraine)
- Alumni Association of Lviv Polytechnic National University.
Dr. Shapoval, Co-Director of NATO project, made an oral report “ Perennial phytotechnology with biomass production for abandoned military site in Sliač, Slovakia” of behalf of the international co-authors: Valentina Pidlisnyuk, Larry Erickson, Josef Trögl, Pavlo Shapoval, Jan Popelka, Lawrence Davis, Tetyana Stefanovska and Ganga Hettiarachchi. After the presentation Dr.Shapoval answered for numerous questions from the auditorium. Young researchers Martyn Sozanskyi and Vitaliy Stadnik had informal discussions about the XRF analysis methods used for determination of metals in the plant’s parts and soils.