On October 4-6, 2017 G4687 the International conference “Plant Ontogenesis in Natural and Transformed Environment” was held in Lviv, Ukraine. Participants from Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Slovak Republic and Czech Republic attended the event. The NATO project team was represented by prof. Pidlisnyuk and assoc.prof.Trogl (UJEP); assoc.prof.Stefanovska, Dr.Kvak, PhD student Medkov ( NULES); assoc.prof.Shapoval, Dr. Sozanskyi, PhD student Stadnik (NULP).
Dr.Trogl delivered report “Analyses of soil microbial communities and estimation of phizosphere interaction” at the plenary session. Others delivered 7 oral and poster presentations at the Session “Phytomonitoring, phytoremediation and quality of energy crops biomass produced at the abandoned military and industrially contaminated lands” organized by NATO G4687 team. Session was attended by 36 conference’s participants and led by prof.Pidlisnyuk. At the end of the session prof. Pidlisnyuk overviewed the results of the first year of G4687 project which were intensively discussed by participants.
List of reports delivered by G4687 teams at Section 3.
1. Stefanovska T., Skwiercz A., Zouhar M., Kornobis F., Pidlisnyuk V., Ovruch M. STUDY OF NEMATODES AS BIOINDICATORS OF SOIL PARAMETERS’ CHANGES WHILE PRODUCING MISCANTHUS X GIGANTEUS AT THE SOIL CONTAMINATED BY HEAVY METALS (oral)
2. Stefanovskа T., Pidlisnyuk V., Bilyi O., Kvak V., Tsvigun G., Shapoval P. AGRONOMIC ASPECTS OF GROWING GIANT MISCANTHUS (MISCANTHUSXGIGANTEUS) FOR SOLID BIOFUEL PRODUCTION PRODUCED AT THE POLLUTED BY MILITARY ACTIVITIES’ SITES (oral)
3. Nebeská D., Pidlisnyuk V., Trögl J., Malinská H., Malý J., Smaha M., Holubová M., Medžová A. First results of growing MISCANTHUS X GIGANTEUS on soils contaminated by Hydrocarbons and metals (oral)
4.Pidlisnyuk V., Stefanovska T , Erickson L., Shapoval P., Trogl J., Yaschuk S. DEVELOPING AN INEXPENSIVE PROCESS TO PRODUCE BIOMASS AND TO RESTOURE SOIL AT THE SITES CONTAMINATED BY THE PAST MILITARY ACTIVITIES IN UKRANE (oral)
5. Medkov A., Stefanovska T., Pidlisnyuk V., Ponomarenko S. IMPACT OF PLANT GROWTH REGULATORS TO MISCANTHUS X GIGANTEUS ESTABLISHMENT WHILE PRODUCING BIOMASS AT THE LAND CONTAMINATED BY HEAVY METALS (poster)
6. Sozanskyi M., Pidlisniuk I., Stadnik V., Shapoval P. DETERMINATION OF HEAVY METALS IN BIOMASS OF MISCANTHUS X GIGANTEUS, GROWN ON CONTAMINATED MILITARY SITES (poster)
7. Kava L., Fedun G. SPECIFIC COMPOSITION OF SOIL DWELLING HERBIVOROUS DURING GIANT MISCANTHUS X GIGANTEUS BIOMASSS PRODUCTION (poster)