Responding to numerous requests of potential end users to obtain information regarding Miscanthus phytotechnologies with biomass production to be converted to renewable energy NULES team will organize a workshop “Energy crops: growth and management at non- agricultural land” on December 11, 2019 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The following topic will be covered:
- Advantages of growing perennial grasses versus first generation energy crops
- Perspective of miscanthus for phytotechnologies
- Enhancing the biomass production at the deteriorated land, including military one, by using amendments and soil treatments
- Exploring strategies to overcome obstacles when crops are produced in water limitation region
- The role of pest monitoring and control in sustainable energy crops production